Thursday, May 13, 2010

Versailles

Today, my brother, his wife and three kids were supposed to go to Versailles with mother and I, but it was so chilly and Parker wasn't feeling well. So...it was just mother, Tanner, Carson and I. We didn't get there until mid-day, so we hit the palace first. I had seen it before, but it is still so beautiful. Mother loved it. We then went to get something for lunch. We were going to go to Marie Antoinette's Domaine, but we would have had to go through the gardens and they were charging since they had the fountain shows today. The only problem was that we missed the first show and Jeff was going to pick us up before the second show...so I didn't want to spend the money to get in the gardens if we weren't going to see the show.

All in all, it was a great day. The boys were really good and I enjoyed spending the time with them.

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to the Rodin Museum. Mother said that she's museumed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment