Thursday, May 6, 2010

The day is finally here...

Mother and I leave today for Paris!!! My aunt and uncle will be picking me up at 9:30am and then on to pick mother up. I was able to get my boarding pass all the way through to Paris, but I couldn't get mother's because they changed planes on the leg to Paris and the seat that was confirmed doesn't exist. Arghh. I wish I would have known that before yesterday. There was nothing to do about it since it was within 24 hours of the flight. Oh well. The lady from AirFrance said that the flight wasn't sold out...so hopefully she can get an aisle seat.

Our flight to Atlanta leaves from Tampa at 12:20pm...then the flight to Paris doesn't leave until around 6:50pm. We'll have a little bit of a layover, but that's better than a short turnaround time...especially in the Atlanta airport!

Talk to you peeps later!

No comments:

Post a Comment