Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 2

I slept in until around 9:30, then got up and had breakfast...these pastries and carbs are going to do me in!!! I checked emails and Facebook, then watched Parker while Mary Jane took Carson for tennis lessons. I got myself presentable, then Mary Jane and her friend Lisa and I went antique shopping in the Bastille area.

They had lots of great stuff...but everything was way above my budget. If I found something, I could have had Jeff's movers pack it with their stuff...but as I said, everything was WAY over my budget.

Had French bread, sundried tomatoes, and the marinated olives and spreads that we bought at the marche...yum!...and lots of French wine. Joseph and I will be going sight seeing tomorrow.

I'm having problems posting pics...so I'll try tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment