Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 1

Hello all. Joseph and I arrived in Paris today around 6:30 AM Paris time...12:30 in the morning EST. We got our bags and trucked it to another terminal to meet my brother who was arriving back from Orlando. We then spent at least 1-1/2 hours getting back to their place. There was an accident and it had everything backed up. People drive like maniacs!

Joseph and I went with my sister-in-law to an outdoor market...the marche. It was fun to see the fish, fruit, meat and specialty item vendors set up in the square of their town. They set everything up and tear it down three days a week.

We then came back and Joseph and I feel asleep on the couch. They are doing some major construction on the house next door...jack hammering a cement sun room...and we slept through it. In fact Joseph is still sleeping.

We will be going out to dinner tonight and enjoying some wine in the Paris atmosphere.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment