Thursday, March 17, 2011

63 days and counting...

until Joseph and I travel to Paris!!! I am also trying to stay on my "eating plan" and have started exercising again. Which is a step in the right direction. My exercise ball has been staring me in the face for months asking me why I've abandoned it...but this week I made it happy and put it to use again. It is amazing how sore you can get from doing 50 ab crunches.

Maybe tonight I'll take the dog for a walk, if I can find the leash! LOL.

I think I'll go to Home Depot at lunch time today and purchase an air compressor. I have a brad nailer that I bought from church member's yard sale...but I don't have a compressor...yet. I've been meaning to get one, so with needing to put the crown molding up...now is the time to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment